Call Out to Mikie

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by chaps, Jun 9, 2009.

1. chaps

chaps New Member

Hey Mikie:

Someone indicated on another thread that you obtained positive results from the use of a Zapper.

If this is correct, can you elaborate? For which ailment was it used and what kind of improvement did it yield.

2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

It was discovered, through trial and error, that I appeared to have some chronic viral and mycoplasma infections. I used the zapper as an adjunct treatment to my ABX and AV's. I figured it couldn't hurt and might help. I know it works because when I started using it, I had a very slight fungal infection beneath my toenails. It is common here in SW FL. I never had the thick, discolored nails that a severe infection produces but I did have those little white spots under them. As my nails grew out, I noticed that there were no more white spots and the new growth looked pinker and healthier.

If I feel myself coming down with something, I will get the old zapper out and use it in manual mode for about 20 minutes and then use it on auto mode. I have experienced Herx-like reactions from doing this, which usually signals a large dieoff of pathogens. The zappers only work on pathogens in the bloodstream and not deep within body tissue.

I bought mine from the Hulda Clark website years ago. Zappers use a "one frequency kills all" device; however, there are cards one can insert for discrete frequencies which target specific pathogens. The Rife Machines will produce the whole spectrum of frequencies and can be used to diagnose as well as treat various conditions.

I've never regretted the investment. There are cheaper models than the Clark model but mine is made in Germany and very well constructed. There are instructions for making one's own zapper but it must be tested before using to ensure it is producing the necessary wave shape/frequency.

Hope this helps.

Love, Mikie
  3. chaps

chaps New Member

Thanks for your reply. The machine I'm considering is the Ultimate Zapper, but if I can find a Rife Machine at a price competitive with the zappers, I might go for one of those. I even saw some Rife software for computers that uses the computer and its audio speakers to generate the frequencies.

I wanted to get a testimonial on a Zapper from somewhere else than the website that sells them. Just trying to make sure that these things have some kind of legitimate efficacy before spending the money.

4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I researched before buying the zapper. I believe the theory is rooted in physics and is that everything has its destructive frequency. The DOD has investigated using weapons which generate destructive frequencies to people. They now have technology on weapons which generate a frequency which is so painful to encounter that it will stop the enemy dead in their tracks from advancing but will not harm them. It's kinda like a taser but without the shock.

Good luck to you.

Love, Mikie