Called Social Security

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SaraD, Sep 24, 2002.

1. SaraD

SaraD New Member

Well, I called Social Security the other day and they couldn't give me any info. I had my hearing on August 2nd, and from what I read they have 120 days to let me know, correct? Well, we are desperate financially and I really wonder where they are at. I know alot of us go through this and wait by the mail box. I called the office and they said oh well, you would know before we do, I found that odd. I don't have a access code for the web site or know how to even get one if possible. Any advise???
    I do have a lawyer too but he's no help either, no surprises there I am sure. Thanks for sharing any info.
    Sarad
  2. SaraD

SaraD New Member

Well, I called Social Security the other day and they couldn't give me any info. I had my hearing on August 2nd, and from what I read they have 120 days to let me know, correct? Well, we are desperate financially and I really wonder where they are at. I know alot of us go through this and wait by the mail box. I called the office and they said oh well, you would know before we do, I found that odd. I don't have a access code for the web site or know how to even get one if possible. Any advise???
    I do have a lawyer too but he's no help either, no surprises there I am sure. Thanks for sharing any info.
    Sarad
  3. Allen2

Allen2 New Member

Sorry about your long wait...it was the same with me. After being denied the lst time, I hired an atty. The atty wasn't very communicative(probably too busy counting his money..), but he must have done something right, because I won the 2nd time. Hope you hear soon! God bless, Al

[ advertisement ]