called SS today

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lin21, Dec 28, 2006.

1. lin21

lin21 New Member

today I got on the phone with SS and told them the beneficiary HAD to be changed immediately. They told me he didn't need to come up but then again they did that in July and it got me no where.
    So now I have to figure out how I am going to trek up there tomorrow a.m. and change this.
    This is my first step and then next week I'll start looking into a lawyer.
    He won't leave because he knows they are going to rake him over the coals.
    My daughter heard me on the phone with SS and she thought I was talking to a lawyer and started flipping out hitting and kicking me and then stole my keys so I couldn't go today.
    Isn't this lovely how I'm living. I need his butt home on vacation so he could torture us.
    It really cracks me up that he has been forgiven for being a drug addict but if I did that I would be trash.
    Oh, by the way I put my mother in her place too, I told her I take my script as prescribed as a matter of fact I take less than I should , I don't snort it up my nose. But then again she was giving him her pain meds too.
    Can't she get locked up for that?
    Lin
  2. Loveyame

Loveyame New Member

You have alot on your plate. If i was you i would call the law and ask to speak with an officer. You might be able to get him out of the house before next week. But whatever you do do not be the one that leaves the house. It is consider abadonment or something like that. Don't wait to long. Because if he is beating on you there is a chance he will kill you. Good luck!!!