(((((((Calling..... AKWILDFLOWER)))))))

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MamaR, Dec 2, 2005.

1. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I saw your reply on the post about satan and our health.

I see that you are from the south...well, me too girl friend!
    What part of the south are you in?

I also noticed your message about a troubled child. Been there...done that!
    Well, he still isn't where he needs to be.... but THANK GOD that he isn't where he was at one time. He was on heroine... and that about killed me and his dad. Just seeing how close to death he came...but God has been so very MERCIFUL to him...and us!

I wake up from dreams about it! Those days were like a terrible nightmare! I pray that he stays clean!

I really think that is one of the reasons I started getting worse with this fibro, etc.,etc.
    It would take up too much space to tell you my ills!

We also are in debt up to our eye balls....as they say in the south! I had to stop working due to this. I am trusting in God daily....the only way to get through each day.

This site is so great! There is always someone that will come to our aid. It is like...if some can't be on here to see the post....then there are others that do. I try to be there as much as I can....because I know how it feels to need a uplifting word. It REALLY does help. This is truly a SUPPORT GROUP.

Hope to hear from you soon....MamaR
  2. akwildflower

akwildflower New Member

Hi! Sorry it took me so long to write back. Right now we are living in MS. Our son seems to be doing better. I feel guilty sometimes about my illness and our financial situation, but know that God is with us and that we are doing everything we can to get out of it! My greatest gift to myself this year at Christmas is no new debts!!! We've never done that. I'm also going to enjoy family and friends more and not worry about trying to be perfect.

Will write again soon. Take care and God bless!