Calling all hermits.........

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by caroleye, Jan 13, 2006.

1. caroleye

caroleye New Member

Well, there sure are alot of us out there, aren't there!! Now that I'm in my 60's and really don't have much on my "wish list".......there is ONE HUGE ONE!! And that is my passion for being connected with a horse.

So I just kept watching the ads, and then a MIRACLE appeared. Some young girl needing help with her horse! And he lives within 10 minutes of me.

So "up" I got my ole self and tried him out. Knew he was going to be a great companion. Unfortunately the farrier "lamed" him, so he's on bedrest now. So I get to play Gramma caretaker; my other "passion".

Problem is ole Gramma doesn't have enough fuel to do all that he needs!! But just doing "something" to help him through this injury has filled my heart.

Just wanted to share this story with you, as we just never do know when something like this pops up; just about the time we can't see the light at the end of that long tunnel.

Of course, I'm now in bed with major pain, but my mood is high, and I feel grateful to help our poor animal friends.

Wishing all you a miracle to fill your heart!

LIGHT**********carole
  2. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

What a wonderful and generous person you are! I can just see the smile on your face, in spite of the pain. I'm glad the horse came your way.

I got a miracle, too. It was my assistance dog, Elsa. I've never been so happy.

All kinds of miracles are happening all the time.
    Rock On,
    Terry
  3. Empower

Empower New Member

OT, but after I read your profile, I found it extremely interesting that you developed CFS after surgery for endometriosis.

That is when my CFS started. I had a laparoscopy for endometriosis
  4. caroleye

caroleye New Member

Just tried to be out there helping a poor horse, and ran into one of "those" HUMANS, who's obviously into power & control.

Went "off" on me for absolutely no reason, other than she was angry that day.

So I've aborted that "passion"; it was short but oh so sweet.

Now I know why I'm such a hermit. Too many weird, unkind people out there, and I just cannot handle their trips.

So back to being my ole herit self; feeling safe from those angry people. But will keep calling for my horse Passion...

LIGHT********carole