Calling all people in your 20's....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by goaska29, Apr 16, 2006.

1. goaska29

goaska29 New Member

a.k.a. those without TOO much work experience. I'm starting to become increasingly perplexed over what to do for income. I've been out of work/grad school for a little over a year now and the savings account/401K is officially drained.

I don't have enough job experience to find a really flexible work situtaion, so i thought i'd pose the question to you fellow youngin's out there. What do you do to pay the bills? I'm not completely disabled, but I do find it virutally impossible to make my body get out of bed before 11am (this from the same body that got up at 5am to go to the gym, then work, then grad school, then out with friends a little over a year ago).

I'm not asking someone to solve my problems for me, but i never finished my master's (in interior architecture/design) and have a BA in Art History...my options seem limited.

Thanks,
    GoAskAlice
  2. andrea1459

andrea1459 New Member

Hi I am unable to work and had to go on SSI. I hear alot about data entry online, maybe searching work at home positions may work if you are able to do so.

Andrea
  3. lease79

lease79 New Member

I am totally uncapable of working at all. I can't even do an hour in my parents shop :( So I am on full DP.

Lisa
  4. goaska29

goaska29 New Member

So sorry to hear neither of you can work. It makes me feel a little worried.

Does anyone else able to work? Or should i start the disability process now?

-GoAskAlice
  5. jenn5

jenn5 New Member

I live with my parents, eat their food, watch their tv, ect. I'll be so grateful when I can earn money again.