CALLING BECC?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cobie, Sep 17, 2006.

1. cobie

cobie New Member

Hi Becc,
    How are you going ? Are you still seeing Dr Burnnett in Adelaide? What regime of antibiotics are you on. What did he find and by what test ?Are they having any effect? Im doing the removal of amalgams, then taking the DMSA to get rid of mercury and heavy metals[as the protocal suggested by Rick van Kronenburg, re the abnormal methylation cycle in cfs} at the moment, and after that ,looking at an antibiotic regime? or possible anti viral ? Hope your doing well.
    cobie
  2. cobie

cobie New Member

Hi Becc,
    Well done with your uni......a tough road with or with out a disease. I spend a lot of time researching this disease. I think tackling it on all fronts is the only way to improve. There is not one single bullit , but a series of attacks. Improve the gut, improve nutrition, reduce the bodies bacterial, viral, toxic load[hence removal of heavy metals..... it must be better out than in ...in a body that is so ill] all hopefully giving the body the best possible chance to heal. I think Im stronger and my crashes dont seem so deep since ive been on this regime. I've been fairly house bound bedbound. Its such a slow process. I never got to see Dr Burnet, ,too unwell to travel. Hope uni continues well for you. Good health. cobie