calling BlueSky555

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SPR30, Jul 31, 2006.

1. SPR30

SPR30 New Member

Hello....
    I love your pup...the one pictured in your profile.
    That is a chi dog (chihuahua) right?
    I would love one just that color...do you know of any that need a good home?
    Just thought I would say that your pup is gorgeous and I want a buddy for my shih poo (see profile).
    I am housebound and tried to ask for help thru local shelters and such (well,local...nearly an hour or more away).
    If you have any ideas,please share. I desperately want another dog. Thanks!

P.S. Anyone who might have any info an a dog for me, I appreciate your help. Please see my Cuddles on my profile he is proof that I would take care of new pup if I get one.
    [This Message was Edited on 07/31/2006]
  2. SPR30

SPR30 New Member

3. SPR30

SPR30 New Member

4. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Hello SPR30,

Gee, I am so sorry I didn't see this before now. I see that it was bumped several times but I have been responding to others and just missed it somehow.

Thank you so much for the compliment on my baby, Mr. Jenks. He is 8 months old now; will be a year Dec. 2nd. I also have a cat and Mr. Jenks just loves playing with the cat also. I had a picture of the both of them posted a couple of months ago.

My cat looks just like a siamese but he came from mom, a calico and dad, a gray tabby. Strange that he came here a siamese.

I don't have anymore dogs and just lucked up finding him. There was an ad in the paper where I live and he was 1 of 2 runts; the father was brown in color; long hair, and the mother was a blue/black color, short hair. He now has a rather fluffy tail but that's about all of the long hair he has.

When I was in the market, I looked on the internet for a website for chihuahua's and found some and believe it or not, there are people that will sell them and put them on a plane for shipment; poor babies. I'm sure they don't remember much as puppies.

If I can be of further help for you, please let me know. If I were going to breed him, I would surely get a pup to you but I'm not sure. My son and his wife have a male and female; they are both tan, the male being teacup.

Was your shih poo on your profile? Would love to see it.

BlueSky555
  5. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

I'm going to sign off for awhile now; it is 3:50 pm here; I may be back on tonight, not sure, if not will be tomorrow.

Didn't know if I answered what you needed to know or not.

Hope I did,

BlueSky555
  6. SPR30

SPR30 New Member

I just love your chi dog!! His coloring is exactly want I want! Well,if you ever see one that needs a good home, I am here...I will put my shih poo back up very soon so you can see him, he will be 1 Aug 10.
    (I am in Fl)
    {{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
  7. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Wow, he is precious; I didn't see him yesterday but did see him just now and thinking; what a nice companion for my chi.

I think I had seen another one here somewhere but just can't remember.

He looks so tiny and I like them small.

I'll keep you in mind if I know of anyone with some like mine; FL is not far at all from me, well, depending on where. Miami is rather far.

Take Care!

BlueSky555