Calling Canadians

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Denamay, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Denamay

Denamay New Member

I am wondering if anyone has bought any Proheath products from this site?

If so what, and were you satistied with the results?

Did you have to pay duty?

How quick was the delivery?

With our dollar at a better value at this time,
    I thought it would be a good time to try it out.

Thanks in advance for any comments.

2. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

But I want to make sure this post does not get missed and so this is a bump for you. Good luck and I hope someone will have an answer for you.

Love to all, Ann
  3. Denamay

Denamay New Member

Thanks for the bump. Denamay
  4. phoebe1

phoebe1 New Member

I'm from South Africa and I have bought Guaifenesin and toothpaste from Prohealth. It didn't work for me but I don't think it had anything to do with the quality, and now thanks to fibrofog I can't remember exactly how long delivery took but it was pretty reasonable considering the huge distance. I would recommend that you give it a try.

P.S. Where in Canada do you live? My hubby and I might be moving there as I have been contacted by a recruitment agency. It's a big and scary step for me and I am very nervous about writing the PEBC exams!

5. annaviva

annaviva New Member

I have not bought anything from this website, but I did from Swanson vitamins, which is an American vitamin manufacturer and seller. I live close to the border, so I had them ship it to a post office in the US to get free shipping and then just drove over to pick it up. Because my order was over 100.00 CAN, our border guard - very politely, almost apologetically :) - asked me to pay the GST. That was it. It was totally worth it. I think they have a greater variety of products than we can get here and definitely cheaper. I don't believe there is a duty on vitamins and supplements. Or maybe it was because the company was American, and we don't pay duty on products made in the US or Mexico. Hope this helps.
  6. Denamay

Denamay New Member

I think I will give it a try, Thanks Annnviva and Phoebe for the info. Phoebe I am going to send a seperate post to you. Denamay