Calling KSP56! (-:~~~~~~~~~

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fivesue, Feb 3, 2006.

1. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Hi yy, Kim!

We're home and don't think we're leaving again soon. You never know about my dear Jim, however.

I watched the weather for GA and it looked like you had some warmth for a change. I hope your trip was restful and restorative.

We went to the snow. Got caught in a tie-up involving two big trucks colliding and backing traffic up for an hour or so. Then, with the road condition (snow-packed roads) and no alternative route, it took us 5 hours to drive 110 miles. I almost had Jim pull over, stuff snow in my mouth and leave me to die! (-:

But, we had a lovely visit with his brother and wife who have had some health problems and are pretty isolated where they live. His brother is getting bored as he's a real people person, so sitting around talking did him a world of good. It was so great to have him be himself again rather than the nasty, short-tempered person he's been for the last year or so. Major life changes and major illnesses will do that.

Loved Mt. Shasta. The contractor/designer is very good...has a great reputation, but I will do some more checking before we sign on the dotted line. It was so fun to be there and we spend one day just driving around, looking at houses, getting to know the town, etc. We had hot blackberry cobbler and ice crean for lunch one day...boy, eat dessert first.

Hope all is well. Interested to see how you visit with the chiropractor went...

May see you later on line? At the same time? Miracles to happen!

Love,

Sue
  2. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I have missed you!!!!! Are you online now?

3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Are you?
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

So close yet....maybe later. Hope your day is good.

Love,
    Sue
  5. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Sue,

I am glad you had a good time on your trip. About that snow you ran into.... BLECH! It is snowing as I type.

We had a great time in GA. It is so beautiful and we enjoyed spending time with our friends. We keep going back on forth on whether to sell our lake place, in the next year or two, and buying a small home there for the winters. I probably told you that......

Jim's brother and wife, sounds like your visit was very welcome! I am happy it was a nice visit, also!

What did the builder you talked with, come up with regarding the home you will be building? It sounds very nice in that area! Now, when are you building? The mind is a terrible thing to lose....

I always think of you. It breaks my heart to think of what you, your mom, and your family is going through. Anytime you need to 'talk', I am here for you.. Always in my prayers and heart...

Maybe we should pick a date and time to 'hook up' so we can get the info and share outside of the board. Think about it, okay?

Gotta run. Laundry and getting cleaned up, are in order. It is early afternoon and I am STILL in my flannels and a sweatshirt....

Love to you,

Kim
  6. ksp56

ksp56 Member

To answer your question about the chiro... did I already?

Anyhoo... I had my first session Thursday and she worked on my neck the most. Then the hips and legs. Even if it something was a tad 'uncomfortable', it still felt good! If that makes sense!

I haven't noticed any great improvement, but I certainly can turn my head easier! She set me up for twice a week until the end of Feb.

I have not noticed any change in the numb hand thingy. My hair stylist recommended some drops that she bought from her chiro. Jim, God bless him, bought them for me on his way into town yesterday.

They are Caffic Acid drops. I have no idea what they are really. I wasn't able to find out much on the web. On the bottle it tells you how many drops to put under your tongue, and it mentions that it can help with sinus congestion, headache, indigestion, JOINT pains, dizzinness, and tingling and numbness in extrmenties. I will see if they help.

Her chiro is good and is homeopathic. I will go to him after I am done with the young woman I use. Just wanted someone close by intially.

Okay, longggggggggggggg P.S.! I am sure it doesn't surprise you! LOL

Maybe you'll be online after this! LOL It is 10:40 am, your time... 1:40 ours.

Love,

Kim

7. ksp56

ksp56 Member

for the Sue-miester! SNL slang... Remember those days???? LOL
  8. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Susie, where art thou?
  9. fivesue

fivesue New Member

So busy yesterday I didn't even get on the computer. Today, I came up to get a paper, sent my son an e-mail, and decided to check on you! AND....that's where it is. It is now about 2:40 PM your time, and I am glad to hear the chiro is helping you...and yes, I know what you mean.

The stuff under your tongue? Sounds like something someone would be selling in the Old West from a medicine wagon! LOL. Never heard of it, but hope it helps.

We learned from the builder that it will be most expensive to build! But, we live in California, for crying out loud. Guess we're used to it. I actually think he came out with a high price...think things can be done for less, but he is very punctual and the people we talked to about him said he is a good communicator. That's important. We liked him, too. Probably between your age and mine...

Must go. I am cleaning kitchen cabinets, if you can believe that. The sun is out and when it shone on my kitchen, I thought the health inspector might come and condemn this place. AAGH!

Time...you pick it and day...I am usually pretty flexible. Think I may go to an exercise class tomorrow about 11 AM my time...an old ladies' class! I have been feeling so much better. Still have the back, legs, hips, hands...everywhere...but seems to be more in control and I have tons more energy. Amazing.

My mom...made me so sad. She called yesterday and was just lonely. SHE CALLED...not me. I am the one who usually calls. I just talked and talked to her like my dad used to, as he and I are very much alike. The rest of them are quiet, so we used to keep the conversation going...now he's left it all to me. So sad. I do miss him so. My mom is getting pretty down. I want to get her to come here, but our house is small and she would have to climb stairs to get to a bedroom...think I'll work on it even so.

Later...this was only going to be a short note...blab, blab, blab....have so much to tell you.

Let's get together....and I'm sorry it's snowing. Not good.

Love,
    Sue
  10. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Just put an e-mail address at which I can be reached on the mapping thread. It's a neat thread...check it out. It's not illegal to pass it on there! I hope you read this soon.

Sue