Calling Melissa 3249

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by angiecw71, Sep 19, 2006.

1. angiecw71

angiecw71 New Member

Hi, I am fairly new here so you prob. don't know me. I was reading on one of the post that you have IVIG therapy for IGG. Could you tell me what you IGG level is. They found that mine is kind of low. I am always taking an antibiotic for some sort of infection, especially sinus, ear infections and bronchitus an the think that I might benefit from IVIG therapy. They gave me a pneumonia shot to find out something about how my body reponded to it something about the antibodies. They did the blood test today to find out so I guess I will find out today. Could you tell me about your IGG level and what you have experienced. Thanks in advance.

Angie
  2. angiecw71

angiecw71 New Member

Thanks Melissa, I know that my total IGG is 600, but I didn't know anything about the subclasses. I don't even know if they checked those. I will ask though. What does the IVIG therapy consist of what do they do and how lond does it take.

Thanks,
    Angie
  3. angiecw71

angiecw71 New Member

Hi Melissa, thanks so much for the info. I will definitely be checking those websites out. The doctor I have been seeing is an Infectious Disease doctor. My PCP sent me there. I really aprpreciate your help.

Thanks,
    Angie