Calling Millennia...See Cymbalta thread

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MamaDove, Jun 16, 2006.

1. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

Hi Hon,

Wasn't sure if you would check back to mistress-of-pains thread about the Cymbalta commercial...

I see you responded twice, once to discuss ignorance, likely due to the comment I made...

Please read her thread again, I responded to your post...

Hope you understand that each of us have our unique experiences, some much more dramatic and painful than others...Sometimes we tend to share some of these trials we have been through in the hope of helping someone else avoid the same fate...

I and my loved ones have had severe ill-effects with drugs, vaccines and opinions from so-called experts that we feel the strong desire to help educate others...we may not tippie-toe over an issue but rather 'hit the nail on the head' and hope it gets through...

I'm fogging terribly so I will close with this...I hope you re-read my posts and understand where I am coming from...It's not ignorance nor naivety from which I speak, it's the school of Hard Knox...I've been there, I've done it, how I wish there were someone that would have taken the time to tell me certain things instead of learning the hard way...Time took most of my good health with it and I would rather see others spared from the same pain...

Peaceful days ahead, hope we can be 'friends'~Alicia
  2. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

This board is moving so fast...