Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fivesue, Aug 7, 2007.

1. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Hey, where are you? Haven't seen you around for a bit.

Just realized that when I saw your post on ghosts.

Hope all is good with you and yours. Check in if you get a chance.

I may just not be reading what you're writing, and that would be the good news...don't want something to be wrong.

2. sisland

sisland New Member

I second that! Miss you too! I know she was going to take a trip to Branson MO. with her Family but not sure of the date!
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I was gone for a few months, so I don't remember hearing that. Just wonder how she is.

Hope she and her family are having a blast in Bransom...

4. budmickl

budmickl New Member

was midmonth I thought. Maybe she is busy with her granddaught moving back home for school or something?

It's funny how suddenly, someone is missing. How all is good with everyone.

5. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Several reasons for her to be gone.

How are you doing? It's a good time to catch up with people who see a post and answer. Hope your summer is going well.

Take care and thanks for responding. Maybe Mystic will see this and report in!

6. budmickl

budmickl New Member

I live in smack dap almost center of the United States. I think the devil has moved above ground. The weather is on right now and we have temps at 100 or above predicted for the next week. No rain in site.

I watered a shrub in the front yard Satrday and I forgot about it. When I remembered it, I went out to turn it off. The water was running down the yard, into the cracks. The ground is so hard, it would hardly absorb it. Anyway, it's been so humid here, that part of the yard is still darkened with moisture.

Weather woman just said the high temps will almost for sure be extended past next Tuesday.

I wish I was in northern CA. My ex-in-laws live in Twain Harte. I hated them but LOVED their house in the woods. I wish I was there now.

7. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I can't stand the heat and humidity...especially the humidity. You guys are really having a time this year, aren't you?

I don't know where the town you mentioned is! Imagine that...a native Californian.

It is cool here today. The sun tried to come out once, but the fog beat it back. I really like sun, so these last few days of straight fog have been depressing.

Again, take care. Hope you can find a place to cool off.

8. sisland

sisland New Member

Hope your feeling better soon! good to hear from you!,,,Sis
  9. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I'm so sorry you are having this trouble. I, too, suffer from this condition. It can just dibilitate a person.

I do hope you can go to Branson! Bummer if not.

Just glad to see your post and know you're OK...kinda.

Take care and glad to hear from you.