Calling Orachel - Are You Out There?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rileyearl, Oct 13, 2005.

1. rileyearl

rileyearl New Member

Hi Rachel,

I just wanted to let you know that you can just print out whatever from my postings to show WH. Rileyearl was my old cat. I had him 20 years and he loved to give little head butts. His name has always been in the phone book instead of mine.

Recently he got an invitation to brunch at the Lakeshore retirement home, a free haircut offer from Supercuts and an American Express card--pre-approved.

Isn't this a funny place?

I replied to your post on the Seattle FFC thread.

Hope you're feeling good today!

Francie
  2. LollieBoo

LollieBoo New Member

Rileyearl Taylor? meow
  3. orachel

orachel New Member

Wonder husband? lol...I can't remember my own stuff from day to day...oy....I'll go check in on the ffc seattle thread. Hey, hop into baby shower land and see if you've got any ideas to add, Ok? YOu always seem to come up with great "outside the box" ideas, and that's definitely what we need!

Talk to you soon, hon....and cracking up about kitty offers...oddly enough, wouldn't be at all unlikely for rileyearl t to have been the victim of some sort of identity theft! Now wouldnt that be hysterical??! Kitty accumulating debt somewhere! LOL

Miss chatting with you! will hope to have some mutual time free in VERY near future!

Hugs,
    Rachel
  4. orachel

orachel New Member

she's off the board today. Hope she's just catching up on work and not feeling crummy!
  5. rileyearl

rileyearl New Member

I think I have bronchitis. I bullied my regular doc into a round of antibiotics. Over the phone. I really didn't want to go to his office and have to go over all the stuff from the FFC. Plus they always weigh me. I am SICK.

And tomorrow is the day we're selling trinkets at the local Harvest Festival. o boy!

Thanks for your funny replies about old Earl. Did I mention he's no longer among the living? He gets more non-bill mail than I do!

Love,

F