((((((((Calling Orachel, hello girl ))))))))

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by silky17, Sep 17, 2005.

1. silky17

silky17 New Member

Yes, I did get the info. That was very nice of you. I believe its the one you replied to on "Living on very little"...........

I did respond to you and some others on the original posts. So you might go back to it and see what I said.

Just to let you know my mortgage co. gave me another forebearance until Feb. 06', that was great of them. I hope that I can repay it back. Thanks to everyone here who has a mountain of knowledge that can give us some help and suggestions.

Anytime I have a problem or something weighing on my mind I come here.It is loads of help. Gods little sent angels.

But thanks again,I have posted and saved your username in case I need to ask you something more.

I am not feeling so well today , I think something is going around.

Take care,
    Silky

P.S. Do you ever get on the chat line?
  2. tandy

tandy New Member

for you both~
    :)
  3. silky17

silky17 New Member

4. orachel

orachel New Member

I'm glad you got the original post I sent to you and battleweary re: mortgage stuff, but you may wanna go read something new I added to you and battle. The new forebearance sounds like a godsend, but i just thought of an idea that might give you a real longterm option to keep your house. I'm such a goon...don't know why i didn't think of it before! I just bumped it to you, btw, so should be easy to find. Also, just bumped you another msg from someone...don't remember who, sorry!

I have done "chat" but I'm really crummy at it! LOL...find it hard to wrap my foggy self around all that's going on in there! But I'm game to meet you there sometime if you'd like. I've got a mondo busy next three days, but as of wednesday I'll have lots of extra time then. Feel free to page about anything you need, and so glad you're doing better!

RAchel