((((((((((Calling Orachel)))))))))))))))

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by silky17, Jan 12, 2006.

1. silky17

silky17 New Member

Hi Rachel,

Its been along time since I was on here. My daughter and grandson moved in so I don't have much of my own free time.

I hope that things are going better for you. They are a bit for me but I still have the mortgage thing I have to deal with. I am now going on about a year of no payments. scream scream! Its getting scary for me. The last time I spoke to the hardship dept. she told me that to refinance I would have to get another 400.00 a month coming in. I don't see that happening. I still have a LTD case litigating and if I try to work I think it would damage the case. So I am hanging by a hair.

My question to you is ......what other possibilties are there to consider? Should I tell them or let them figure it out? Also If I tried to sell my house now before the past is due would that effect me in anyway?

Any of your knowledge would be very greatly appreciated.
    I beleive I told you that I did get approved for SS. But still fighting my employers for the STD and insurance for the LTD.

I hope that you see this, I noticed that you had not been on for awhile. Thanks girl for your help.

Debbie (silky17)
  2. silky17

silky17 New Member

Thanks for cluing me in. I have been away for quite some time too. I hope that we do hear from her. I know she seems to be so knowlegeble for us. I will keep a good thought for her too.

Thx,
    Debbie