Calling Rockgor

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by morningsonshine, Oct 23, 2006.

1. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Hello!

I was thinking of you last night before bed, and said a prayer for you, (hope you don't mind)

How are you doing? And are you still doing you TV therapy?

It has been very wintery here the last 2 weeks, we've had quit abit of snow for the month of October!

Uhmmmmm, can't think of anything brilliant to say, so have a nice day!!! LOL

MorningSS
  2. morningsonshine

Man! This is a bumpy ride!

You know, i think i just spoke the truth there! It really is a very bumpy ride!
  3. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Rocky is away for a few days visiting his brother and a friend.

Didn't want you to worry.

Marta
  4. morningsonshine

I must have missed that, Well i was wondering why i hadn't seen any posts for awhile!

5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I'm back; haha.

It was the best of times; it was the worse of times.
    Told a friend about my visit. He said, "that's the kind of family Tennessee Williams writes about".

Huckle is glad to see me back. He is sitting on my lap and purring.

I couldn't do my tv therapy in Oregon 'cause the hotel had a modern TV that had no channels w/ static. But now I can resume.

I love visits to the great northwest or the midwest. Sleep better, breathe better, the sky is bigger, the world has green in it, etc.

Thanks for thinking of me.
  6. morningsonshine

Hey!

You made it back! Uhmm, families can be a very interesting breed of people can't they!!

Just about the time i'm missing them, a visit will cure that problem for awhile! LOL

Huckle is the name of your cat? I like that, our newest kitten is being called "little adorable" by my 7 year old!

Cat's have kinda grown on me, they can be very comforting and way less demanding than a dog.

I love it where the sky is bigger, and the land more open, i feel like i can breath better. Kinda weird for a MN girl, i love heading west to those Dakota states, most people find boring.

Hope your getting well rested up now that your home.

MorningSS

7. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Yup, Huckle is a beautiful, placid, golden tomcat. He was born in our flower bed 6-7 years ago. The landlord does not allow pets, but I put out food and water for him.

In the middle of the night (I am usually up all night) he meows at the window and I let him in. He loves to nap on the carpet. His favorite food is chicken broth.

Looking at a map, Minneapolis and Portland look like they're about equally far north. Portland certainly has warmer weather. Most years doesn't even get snow.

I only lived one year in Walker. I was astonished at how much longer and fiercer the winter was compared to Southern MN. And many of the people who lived there were in denial. Got quite indignant if I commented on the weather.