Calling Stormyskye

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by eeyoreblue02, Mar 3, 2006.

1. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

Stormy, I need your expertise.

First, I want to say I hope you are feeling much better. Maybe this is more of a bump in the road than a mountain. You mentioned the yeast wasn't showing up on your tongue. I just wanted to tell you that it has never showed up on my tongue. It comes through my skin in eruptions. Years and years og being treated by a dermatologist for acne with no results were torn down when the holistic clinic said, Oh, that's yeast.

Second, I have been taking 1200 mg of garlic every day. I started out 2x day and cut back to 1x a day at your advice. Now, after nearly two weeks should I double the dose or get some Pau dArco? Or would you suggest Threelac now?

Third and last, I'm trying to put better things in my body. I had been drinking 2-3 Diet Coke with Splenda every day. Wednesday I had only one and have had none since. I haev had a terrible headache for about 15 hours now. Very similar to a migraine, but I'm not sure that is what it is. Do you think this could be a sort of withdrawal?

Thanks in advance. You're the greatest.

Linda
  2. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

You are a wealth of information. I would love to sit down across the table and talk to you one day. You're the best.

I will be getting some milk thistle and dandelion. If I can clear up my skin that would be great. I have had this problem off and on for 20+ years.

I will be following your suggestions with the garlic and PaudArco to the T. I don't have any Threelac and have never used it. I will be getting some soon. It is a bit pricy compared to the others, but it would be so worth it. I cannot imagine there is a price we could ever put on our health.

My headache has finally started to ease up. I had taken some Ibuprofen just before I wrote to you. I try not to take so many pain medications and hope to be at least complete free from them in the future.

I'm staying away from the Splenda. I am still drinking coffee with caffeine, but I am cutting back. I'm afraid to take away everything at once because I might get discouraged.

You're great. I hope you continue to improve and if there truly is a "cure" out there I know you will be the one to find it. We may be seeing you in the national news one day.

Thanks so much,

Linda
  3. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

told me that artificial sweeteners are terrible for your body and Splenda is the worse one. She said that a diabetic is better off using a small amount of real sugar instead of artificial sweetener. Of course, she recommends getting your sweets from natural sources such as fruit and maybe a bit of honey.