calling Tona and Foxy.........

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pammy52, Apr 14, 2006.

1. pammy52

pammy52 New Member

Hey girls....

Just wanted to let you know I am doing alright and still connected for now.
    Same addy as before.
    John and I are no longer a couple but for now he is staying in the spare room and we feel we can retain the friendship we had long before we go involved.
    I feel as though a weight has been lifted and am doing o.k., although still go on that rollercoaster ride of emotions at times.

Hope both of you are doing well.
    Drop a line when you can.

Hugs, Pammy
  2. pammy52

pammy52 New Member

3. tonakay

tonakay New Member

So glad to hear from you, I've been wondering what has been going on. I hate that things are going bad for you and hope things work out for the best.

Hope you're having a decent Easter. This is Dave's birthday so all the kids are coming and of course mom has to COOK.... sigh But at least we get to see the grandkids... YAY

Don't know where that sneaky fox has been hiding, haven't heard from her all week...

Stay in touch Pammy,
    Hugz,
    Tona
  4. pammy52

pammy52 New Member

Glad to hear you got to have a family get together for Easter and Daves BD.

My daughter Jenns' BD was on Sat.. They decided to do Easter dinner then so Warrens (her hubby)kids could celebrate Easter and her BD with them since they were going to be with their mom on Sunday.

I had a really wiped out kinda weekend so ended up staying home and sleeping.
    Had to forego dinner at my bro. yesterday because still too tired and hurting.

I have today off because it is a holiday in Massachusetts, which is the state I work in. It is Patriots Day...honestly not sure of the meaning behind it but love that I get it off even tho I live in CT..

Looking at a very busy work week ahead so probably will lay low today as well, other then doing some domestic duties. Blechhh.

Take care,
    Hugs, Pammy

5. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Sounds like you need to crawl in bed and stay there! It's gloom and doom here today. Kris still has school off today from Spring Break last week and my grandson is here today too... I am pooped. Kris and I are starting a nine week class down at church tonight so this will be a long day for me. I'll be on the heatin pad tomorrow...LOL

Sears is coming to fix my treadmill tomorrow and I can't wait. It's been down for repairs (all covered) for two weeks now and boy can I tell a difference. Even Dave is whining about gaining weight..lol

Ok, gotta go check on the 'boys' and see what they want for breakfast, cereal would be fine with me but I'm sure it'll be pancakes... sigh

Have a good day and try to rest, hopefully you have the house to YOURSELF today!

Hugz,
    Tona