CalMax took away my pain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by zion1971, May 3, 2006.

1. zion1971

zion1971 New Member

I began taking CalMax about two weeks ago. Now, I have tried many things. Many things. But I will say that the very next day, I had NOOOO pain. I have both CFS and FMS. I had been in a flare for about 3 weeks when I took the first dose. 24 hours later the pain was gone. I chalked it up to coincidence. But I am going into the 3rd week and there is still only a faint level of discomfort in my shoulders and upper back. These are the locations of my worst pain.

Has anyone else tried this powder? I am simply amazed!

By the way, the pain is gone but my fatigue is now worse. Anyone know of any natural vitamins, supplements (especially in liquid or powder form) that can help me with this?
  2. That is the one that same man sells on tv alot of products isn't it? It sure sounds good, and I wondered about it too. I hope it continues helping you, keep us updated.
  3. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

And where can I get some?

Thanks.

God Bless.
  4. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

It's calcium and magnesium...for almost $87! Too rich for my blood, but I'm glad it's helping you.

God Bless.
  5. elliespad

elliespad Member

I bought 3 unopened little canisters of that at a garage sale last fall. Never opened them or used them. I think I paid $1 each. I'll have to give them a try:)
  6. zion1971

zion1971 New Member

hi

i purchased my calmax from CVS pharmacy for $19. I only take a teaspoon of it at bedtime. the can should last me at least 6 months if not more.