Calm's Forte...Thanks

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Ishy75, Jun 10, 2003.

1. Ishy75

Ishy75 New Member

I just wanted to say thanks for the info on Calm's Forte. I had my Mom pick some up for me on a recent trip to the drugstore and tried it this afternoon. It worked like a charm. I am on no meds at this time except for an occassional half a Klonopin when I really need it. Calm's relaxed me yet didn't make me sleepy and it was a great relief to know I need not worry about addiction or side effects. For months I've had a knot the size of a golf ball at the back of my neck and an hour after taking the Calm's Forte it disappeared completely. What relief, at least temporarily. I can even put my chin to my chest without tears coming to my eyes from pain. Only a little pulling right now. So to those that suggested it, thank you so much!!! Warm Hugsssssssss.

Ishy
  2. tandy

tandy New Member

I just noticed this listed in my new vitamen catalog.What is is for?? Is this for pain relief?thats what section it was in....in the book~Thanks!
    Tracey
  3. Ishy75

Ishy75 New Member

It's a sleep aid and a stress reducer. I took two tablets and felt some ease of the knots caused by stress. It's not a pain reducer but it did "untie" that one particular annoying painful knot of mine and I had more flexibility in my neck. (Which I haven't had in months) So I guess in a way if knots are as painful as mine are, especially in the neck, it did help relieve it and therefore ease the pain. Warm Hugssssssss

Ishy