Can any recommend a doc in Panama city fla?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by taniazcatz, Apr 27, 2006.

1. taniazcatz

taniazcatz New Member

Hi

I live in panama city florida and I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good pain doc around here? My doc is in pensacola and the 2 1/2 drive from here to hi is very difficult and thats why im looking for a good understanding doc that isnt afraid of prescribing narcotics.

Any suggestions will be very appreciated.

thanks
    Tanya
  2. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Hi there girl.......

I was born in Panama City, Fl. I moved to Chicago until recently. We just moved back and bought a home about 30 miles from P.C.
    But, I still go to P.C. to the docs.

My Primary doc is Bobbi Baker, M.D. She is nice and understanding. But, I was just in to see her, and she said that she thinks that I have Lupus and wants me to see a Rhuemy in Pensacola. She works closely with him.

I guess that you already know that there is only one Rhuemy in P.C.? I do use him. Are you interested?

Mari
    [This Message was Edited on 04/27/2006]
  3. taniazcatz

taniazcatz New Member

Mari

Thank you for answering my post!! Yes, I am very interested. I went to a pain doc here ( right now I cant remember his name) but he said that it would be atleast a year before he put me on any pain pill. Ive been on oxycontin and percocet for 6 years so to go a year without anything is stupid and I dont think I could do it with out going crazy.

Thank you again. I knew I would find some help on this board. Bless you!!

Tanya
  4. MamaR

MamaR New Member

At this time I am seeing Dr. Crayton. He is a Rhuematolgist. His office is in the Arthritis & Sports Care Center. He has me on Flextra DS, and I take Toradol injections when Flextra won't work!

Do you know where this office is located?

Mari
  5. taniazcatz

taniazcatz New Member

Mari

I sure don't. Does the flextra work pretty well? Ive never tried it? Directions and/or phone number would be great if you can..

Tanya
  6. MamaR

MamaR New Member

The office # for Arthritis & Sports Care, Inc. Just look for big word: RHEUMATOLOGY on top of building.
    (850)873-6748. Address: 2917 Hwy.77 P.C..... but,they are closed on Friday.

Just go past the mall towards Lynn Haven. It is at corner of 77 & Baldwin (across from Haney VoTech). It is in a large plaza...can't miss it!

I sure hope they can help!

Mari
  7. taniazcatz

taniazcatz New Member

I know exactly where that is, I used to live in lynn haven before we moved to callaway. I'll make an appointment. Thank you Mari. I truly appreciate it. Hope you are doing well. And since you said you just recently moved back here from chicago, welcome home. We're glad you're back!

tania

[ advertisement ]