can anyone help me...question about lab work

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LedaMoon, Sep 17, 2002.

1. LedaMoon

LedaMoon New Member

For the last few weeks my doc has been playing the lab game again with me. My ANA came back positive, so she decided to run a Anti-DNA and ENA. I just got those results and they are both positive. I look at these test results and i say lupus. She wrote that she is questioning a mixed connective tissue disease. Anyone have any clues?

Barb
  2. LedaMoon

LedaMoon New Member

For the last few weeks my doc has been playing the lab game again with me. My ANA came back positive, so she decided to run a Anti-DNA and ENA. I just got those results and they are both positive. I look at these test results and i say lupus. She wrote that she is questioning a mixed connective tissue disease. Anyone have any clues?

Barb
  3. kadywill

kadywill New Member

welcome to the club.....I've gone through the same thing for years...read my posts I wrote today! I understand how confused you feel. I do, too. Wish I could help!
    Love,
    Kady
  4. dlizard

dlizard New Member

I've been through that too... positive ANA's for years and years tehn negative ones... I have so called mixed connective tissue disorder and fibro... doesn't matter to me what "they " want to call it... LOL>>> all I know is I seem to know far more than "they" do about it !! Good luck... I betcha your lab positives will come and go ...
  5. xo4damama

xo4damama Member

I just responded on one similar to this! I am way too tired ot post again. Check that out if you have the time maybe it will help you!