Can anyone help me with chat room problem?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by heartinheaven, Aug 23, 2005.

1. heartinheaven

heartinheaven New Member

I have had FM/CF for over three decades, and have never had anyone that understood what I going through to talk to about it. Though I have had a computer for ten years, I had never been to a chat room until I found this one. What a Godsend...I couldn't believe that there were so many people going through the same things that I could talk to. This is a wonderful site with wonderful compassionate people. Thank you very much.

Okay,The problem is a Tech. thing I suppose, anyway after two weeks in the room, I can no longer get into it. After I sign in the room never shows up. I followed the directions for lowering the security level but still no dice. I emailed the tech dept about 5 days ago but have herd nothing back. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks and blessings to all

H Michael
  2. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Im not sure whats going on.

I hardely ever go in the chat rooms, but I have tried several times this week to go in there and im having the same problem...I sign in and nothing...

You may want to e-mail Tech-support again

Hugs
    Bluerose
  3. Jana1

Jana1 New Member

Heartinheaven, I just saw your message and tried to go into chat room and had no problem at all. I wonder what the problem is? I wish I could help, but know nothing about programs, etc. Jana
  4. heartinheaven

heartinheaven New Member

I will send the tech dept another email and try entering from a different page. Thank you for your help!
    Blessings and prayers!
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

this morning well early between 1-2 am.

never did get in

jodie