can anyone help with a pain management doctor in PHX???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Iggy_RN, Jun 9, 2003.

1. Iggy_RN

Iggy_RN New Member

I have a great rheummy that is helping with the mycoplasma infections, and FMS,... but will not treat the pain with anything that will help, he wouldn't even refill a one time script of darvocett, which didn't work but was better than nothing... any help would be greatly appreciated. I am also herxing which is making my pain and discomfort much worse... Mich
  2. allhart

allhart New Member

ill do some looking and get back to you as soon as i can,
  3. smiley2

smiley2 New Member

hi i am new to this board just found it today. I have had bad experiances with dr.s as far as perscriptions go.. I have two slipped discs in my back and my dr will not give me a prescription to help, while i try to get my back "fixed".. so I found a web site that offers meds they are so convient.. If your intersested it http://www.prescription-junction.com I hope i have been able to help...
  4. Iggy_RN

Iggy_RN New Member

Thanks for responding, My doc has refilled the darvocett, but it is not strong enough to even touch the pain, I will check out this site! Thanks Iggy
    We are not allowed to post web sites on the board, in the future you could e-mail me, Iggy[This Message was Edited on 07/06/2003]
  5. smiley2

smiley2 New Member

oh thanks for letting me know..about posting sites....but I found that using an online pharmacy was so helpful to me, I didnt feel like i was being put off as with my own dr...
  6. Iggy_RN

Iggy_RN New Member

We just need to follow the rules so we can stay on this board, welcome to the site!!! Love Iggy