Can anyone help??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 2BPainfree, Nov 21, 2002.

1. 2BPainfree

2BPainfree New Member

I will be going to a new Rheum tomorrow at Scripps in So-Cal. This is the first time I have ventured away from my original rheum who is doing NOTHING for me.

Does anyone have any helpful suggestions or questions I can add to my list to present to this Doctor regarding chronic fatigue?

Much appreciated.

Susan/newbie
  2. 2BPainfree

2BPainfree New Member

I will be going to a new Rheum tomorrow at Scripps in So-Cal. This is the first time I have ventured away from my original rheum who is doing NOTHING for me.

Does anyone have any helpful suggestions or questions I can add to my list to present to this Doctor regarding chronic fatigue?

Much appreciated.

Susan/newbie
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

If you will get a copy of Devin Starlanyl's book; 'The Fibromyalgia Advocate', it has a whole chapter on what you need to tell a new physician, her other books are excellent also. The books are available at most bookstores and on line also.

You can also use the Library right here at Pro Health, lots of information right here that you can print out for the doctor.

Hope this helps.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. 2BPainfree

2BPainfree New Member

THANK YOU!

I am on my way to get that Book!!

Susan
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

When I first got her books, I could not get my 'nose' out of them! It felt soooo good to know that all these things that I was feeling were not in my 'head', but a real sickness!

I read the whole book to my husband! He got chapter and verse for breakfast, dinner and supper!

Thats how I found out about Pro Health, then this board, from her books.

Happy reading.

Shalom, Shirl

6. karen55

karen55 New Member

for good prices. I ordered that one and another one that was posted here last week and I got them a few days ago, about half the price of the bookstore website I initially tried.