Does anyone ever get over this stuff? Everytime I feel I found a possible solution, it doesn't work much. After 100s of hours of studying this, I am convinced that something, most likely a toxin, has permanently altered our bodies DNA. Thus, no matter what you do, the best you may get is a small alteration in symptoms. Here is what we know: Certain genetic types cannot handle modern day toxic load Those growing up on well water are 10x more likely to get FM (Toxins again!) Brain matter is not achieving blood flow normally (altered DNA) - Toxin? Nearly every FM sufferer has bad allergies, thus immune system is altered. Toxins, heavy metals, pesticides etc live in fat cells, soft tissue etc and thus don't show up in blood tests. My theory is that these toxins have PERMANENTLY altered our bodies and damaged them. Best wishes to all...I think we are the canaries in the coal mine.