Can anyone honestly say they were horrible and now pain free?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Manwithfibro, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Manwithfibro

Manwithfibro New Member

Does anyone ever get over this stuff? Everytime I feel I found a possible solution, it doesn't work much. After 100s of hours of studying this, I am convinced that something, most likely a toxin, has permanently altered our bodies DNA. Thus, no matter what you do, the best you may get is a small alteration in symptoms.
    Here is what we know:
    Certain genetic types cannot handle modern day toxic load
    Those growing up on well water are 10x more likely to get FM (Toxins again!)
    Brain matter is not achieving blood flow normally (altered DNA) - Toxin?
    Nearly every FM sufferer has bad allergies, thus immune system is altered.
    Toxins, heavy metals, pesticides etc live in fat cells, soft tissue etc and thus don't show up
    in blood tests.
    My theory is that these toxins have PERMANENTLY altered our bodies and damaged them. Best wishes to all...I think we are the canaries in the coal mine.
  2. Juloo

Juloo Member

I agree we're the canaries. I agree that our DNA may have been permanently altered. I agree that small improvements are what we can generally expect.

I call those 2% solutions -- I've tried a lot of them. Some work, some don't. In all, I've improved a lot over my own worst, but I'm not at 100%, and after a dozen years, I don't think I can expect that anymore.
  3. Honora88

Honora88 Member

I tried tong ren and it really works. I think any muscle pain is pain I had since I was a kid (hunching not usuing my body properly)

4. heapsreal

heapsreal New Member

If money, legislation etc was no barrier to treatment , my wish list treatment would be xyrem for sleep with growth hormone to help recovery, ampligen, immunovir and immunoglobulins to strengthen my immune system, 4grams of valtrex a day for ebv, and whatever pain killers at the time needed inline to severity of pain at the time. Every test i need and a compassionate doctor at my beck and call.

Plus a dam good income coming while i rest up in my mansion in the country until i recover.

Now wake me up from my stage2 sleep, cant wake me up from stage 4 sleep because i dont get stage 4, lol
  5. Manwithfibro

Manwithfibro New Member

I have never came across someone that had full blown body pain, fatigue etc...and now is pain
    free and feels great. I have read 100s of hours of studies well as researching body chemistry etc with a brother in law who is a phd in chemistry and have come to the conclusion that our DNA is permanently altered. The key to this is that if you have the dreaded genetic code, you are super likely to not be able to fend off the toxic overload in modern society. I don't know what you can do to avoid it. Diesel fumes, for example, are super toxic yet are in our air daily. Look at our food? Preservatives are everywhere. In one serving, they may not be toxic but if you eat it 20x over the course of time, you are now super toxic with it. The FDA has let us down. The EPA has let us down by covering up all the toxic releases and not letting people know how sick you can get from them. This is a miserable, awful disease and I sure hope some of it isn't on purpose so big pharma can sell more drugs. Take care Tim
  6. gapsych

gapsych New Member