can anyone tell me what is klonopin in u.k.? also othe meds?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pinkquartz, Feb 12, 2003.

  1. pinkquartz

    pinkquartz New Member

    am trying to understand posts on klonopin but baffled not knowing if we have it here in england. can anyone tell me what its called here. ditto neurotonin.
    actually can i request a page to translate meds to u.k. equivelants ?
    cheers, pinkquartz
    [This Message was Edited on 02/12/2003]