Can anyone tell me what kind of Doc treats Candida???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Hope4Sofia, Feb 5, 2006.

  1. Hope4Sofia

    Hope4Sofia New Member

    I know I have a real problem with the Candida overgrowth but I feel lost. I just got diagnose with FMS 2 weeks ago but I've been dealing with it for 15+ years. I don't even have a Doc yet. I've heard I need a rheumy but who is best for diagnosing the candida issue?? I feel so overwhelmed with how to treat myself.

  2. Hope4Sofia

    Hope4Sofia New Member

  3. Lolalee

    Lolalee New Member

    I was treated by an M.D. who changed from streamlined medical field to a more natural approach. He is a certified Nutritionist.
  4. Hope4Sofia

    Hope4Sofia New Member

    The doc that diagnosed me is a naturopathic dr. he agrees that candida is probably at play but didn't test me or put much weight on it.

  5. Shannonsparkles

    Shannonsparkles New Member

    My diagnosis came from a herbalist. He gave me some homeopathic drops to kill the candida, and a diet to follow. I leaned more with books from the library.

    If you can't find a doctor who will treat this, you can get pretty much all the treatment info you need from books, and on the internet.