I was diagnosed with CFIDS 1 year ago and started B12 shots. I go to my PCP for them regularly. I just got the test back stating I have Lyme and am waiting for a Lyme specialist to see me. Should I continue to go for those B12 shots (now that my diagnosis has totally changed) or bag them? Do they help anyone with Lyme? If they don't, I will stop going, because for the past 1.5 years I basically opened the window and threw my money out. Co-pays, thank goodness, are low, but when you have several doctor appts a week, it all adds up fast. I'd rather save my $$ for the LLMD I am trying to get into. But of course if they are part of the protocol for fighting this Lyme, I'll continue. I'll do whatever I have to do here. Thanks.