Can chronic sinusitis/rhinitis cause constant yawning/breathing

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shelbo, Sep 11, 2005.

1. shelbo

shelbo New Member

problems, does any one know? TIA Shelbo
  2. shelbo

shelbo New Member

3. rileyearl

rileyearl New Member

I do know that candida causes sinus problems. There are some great threads on candida, so you might do a search for that.

I yawn all the time because I'm so tired. Lately I've been falling asleep sitting up--with coffee in my hand. Luckily the coffee has been cooled off before I dump it on myself!

Take care!

Francie
  4. jbennett2

jbennett2 New Member

that it could. When you are not getting the oxygen you need through your nose for one reason for another, it causes you to yawn to draw in a deeper breath. I know that this happens to me. Try to do some deep belly breathing, it may help
  5. alyssalyn

alyssalyn New Member

hi Shelbo,

My personal constant yawning problems were from blood sugar problems...reactive hypoglycemia... the blood sugar would go way too high and then plummet fast and that's when I would yawn like crazy and feel weak and weird between my breasts, and have to lie down. I was not able to concentrate at those times. I tested urine with a neighbor's spectrometer...it can measure the sugar in urine or wine or other things. I noticed the correlation between sudden collapses from the nearly diabetic level of sugar in the urine, and my yawning and subsequent need to lie down.

Incidentally, candida loves high blood sugar, and I get sinus infections when I have too much sugar in my diet or my blood sugar is high.

The way that I counteract sinus infections is no sugar or processed food, and tons of garlic. Works like a charm.

The reactive hypoglycemia was treated with a 1/2 bottle of pancreatic glandular from a natural health practitioner...don't treat yourself though. Get advice from dr. (see if you have any problems like that in the first place -- don't guess) and do your reading and research. Most of all, listen to your body.

Hope this might help

Love,

Alyssalyn