Can I get specifics about High Protein Diet online?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kadywill, Sep 25, 2002.

1. kadywill

kadywill New Member

I'd love to know the EASIEST way to do this diet without buying books. ($$$$$) I am a very picky eater and I need to make this as easy as I can because I don't have the energy to do a lot of planning and cooking and my husband has to like it, too. I have SURVIVED (?????) on carbs for years and I am overweight, my BP is high, my blood sugar is high, my liver enzymes are high, my Triglycerides and Cholesterol are VERY high and I have a stressful job, a lot of pain and fatigue and ...........
    I am lactose intolerant! lol

Any quick fixes for this, my friends???????
    Love bunches!
    Kady
    [This Message was Edited on 09/25/2002]
  2. kadywill

kadywill New Member

I'd love to know the EASIEST way to do this diet without buying books. ($$$$$) I am a very picky eater and I need to make this as easy as I can because I don't have the energy to do a lot of planning and cooking and my husband has to like it, too. I have SURVIVED (?????) on carbs for years and I am overweight, my BP is high, my blood sugar is high, my liver enzymes are high, my Triglycerides and Cholesterol are VERY high and I have a stressful job, a lot of pain and fatigue and ...........
    I am lactose intolerant! lol

Any quick fixes for this, my friends???????
    Love bunches!
    Kady
    [This Message was Edited on 09/25/2002]
  3. Fairyeyes

Fairyeyes New Member

Do a Google search for "low carb diet", and you will get more links than you ever could care to read in your lifetime!Good luck!
  4. kadywill

kadywill New Member

I appreciate it!
  5. roro

roro New Member

This site is great for info and support. They have recipes, bulletin board, chat.

(Edited by Moderator)
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am so sorry. I was trying to edit your post to remove the website as we are not supposed to be posting websites and somehow your post got deleted. I am so sorry.

Folks, if you are looking for support for "low carb friends," simply add the "www" and the ".com" in the appropriate places.

Love, Mikie