Can I Have a Hug

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by monica33flowers, Jun 15, 2008.

1. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

I'm such an emotional mess right now and all I want to do is cry.

1. Our second vehicle broke down on me the other day and we are probably looking at about $500 fix. Randy of course wants to go the cheapest route possible and have a friend fix it. Well, this friend does a half-ass job and won't get to it for about two weeks. I want to take it to garage where they have down work for us before and they are very reasonable and trustworthy.

2. My muscle spasms are just horrible right now in my neck and shoulders from the surgery. If I take my muscle relaxers they relax me so much I go to sleep. If I takie the valium I'm more brain fogged than I already am.

3. Plus the water just keeps coming in my basement. I know I should leave it alone but I can't. Neither Randy or Jackson can seem to figure out this is a problem?

Thanks for letting me vent.
  2. foggyfroggy

foggyfroggy Guest

So sorry you are having a pooey week! It does seem like nasty things come in bunches doesn't it? Maybe you're getting them all out of the way at once so that things will be loking up shortly. I certainly hope so!

I would think that taking the muscle relaxers and just going ahead and sleeping would be a good thing - after all, healing occurs in your sleep I hear.

Lots of fluffy hugs,
  3. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

Tough times aren't easy to handle sometimes. Right now I wish I could cry and just let it go for a few moments. I know it is hard and I hope that your life's situation is tough presently.

We are here for you when you need us. It helps me to come to the Board when I have problems too.

I do hope your husband listens to you about the water in your basement. My DH and son are experts in mold and water restoration and you will be facings major problems in your home if your home stays wet. It can be very serious and costly both in $$ and health wise.

Hugs to you ((((hugs))))
    [This Message was Edited on 06/15/2008]
  4. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Have a hug!

5. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

Sending you a ((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))).

Talk to us anytime if it helps. I'd choose the muscle relaxer. Boy would I like that sleep right now. But, you know what's best for you. Just take good care of you.

We all care,
  6. ckball

ckball New Member

Awww here is a big ole ((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))) for you.

It is probably the stress of everything else that is making your neck worse, I agree with someone who said to take the meds and sleep. What ever needs to get done will in time.

I am sorry your basement is still leaking, like Sweetie said mold can be serious and I hope you can find someone to help you- Take care and try to get some rest. Carla
  7. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

so sorry MOnica, and that this is happening after your surgery too. You know if the relaxers make you want to sleep, can you? I mean have you got to get to work or can you just really take it easy.

The basement water may have something to do with the very high water tables due to all the rain your neck of the woods.

We yanked out a clothes post yesterday to move it and were shocked that just 15 ins below the ground in that 2ft hole was water, and I mean water!!! And we have not had much rain either.

FDid your lovely peopnies bloom.

Big hugs, I know what you mean about the friend and the vehicle.....

Love Annie
  8. kholmes

kholmes New Member

9. Marta608

Marta608 Member

And there's more if you need it.

10. caffey

caffey New Member

Sorry you are having a crappy time. It never rains but pours.

I hope you can get these things fixed properly and it doesn't cost a fortune.

We are here for you anytime.
  11. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear about your car breaking down. That is awful when you relly need it and I know how expensive that can be to fix, I agree that sometimes you have to shell out a bit extra just to get it done in a timely manner and have it done right. I also know tht omeitmes trying to convince DH of tha fact is not always easy.

Yes, like Carla said (I think) sometimes it doesn't rain it pours. That is awful, you are dealing so much right now. Hope things will change soon for the better.

Hugs and blessings,

12. monica33flowers

Thank you so much everyone for your comforting words.

After I posted it I felt bad because so many others here are really dealing with BIG issues and here I'm just sitting in my pitty pot having my own little party.

I just want to apologize ---- so many others could use the hugs and prayers. I just had a meltdown today.

Things will turn around and like I said our problems are very small compared to some other people are dealing with right now. I should just be happy my family is safe and healthy.

The hugs really did help, though. Thank you!
  13. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

This IS a big issue!

And we are here for you.

14. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Please do not apologise it was a pleasure sending you a hug!!!

Love Annie
  15. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Hope you are feeling a little better. Did the dr. give you some kind of timetable regarding recovery?

Here's another big hug for your collection.

16. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am so very sorry. These things would try a healthy person. For us, such problems can be overwhelming. Please try to take good care of yourself at this stressful time. Prayers going up.

Love, Mikie
  17. poets

poets Member

(((((Gentle Hugs)))))

18. sisland

sisland New Member

I've been off the board for a couple days,,,but hoping it's not to late to send you a((( HUG!))),,,,,I hope things are better for you today! How's your Peony Bush?
    any flowering Yet!,,,,,,,Praying that you are feeling better!,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sis
  19. monica33flowers

I think all of these hugs really cheered me up!

Also, on a side note my peony bush blossoms all ended up on the ground with the storms that went thru and they all turned brown and were ruined {sigh}. But I did just add one of my favorite roses called Blushing Bride that are blooming right now and put a smile on my face.

Again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you to all my dear friends.
  20. therealmadscientist

therealmadscientist New Member