Can I say I am sorry and be forgiven?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Duffsangel, Nov 25, 2002.

1. Duffsangel

Duffsangel New Member

I guess I was taking things too seriously and seeing the "negative" posts as discord. Also, I guess I just haven't felt like a part of the group. Maybe that is my fault for not posting everyday. I just recently went back work full-time and have a had a hard time adjusting to it. By the time I get home, I am exhausted. So if you will still have me, I will try and post more often and get to know you guys better. Sorry if I offended anyone.
    Duff
  2. Duffsangel

Duffsangel New Member

I guess I was taking things too seriously and seeing the "negative" posts as discord. Also, I guess I just haven't felt like a part of the group. Maybe that is my fault for not posting everyday. I just recently went back work full-time and have a had a hard time adjusting to it. By the time I get home, I am exhausted. So if you will still have me, I will try and post more often and get to know you guys better. Sorry if I offended anyone.
    Duff
  3. teach6

teach6 New Member

Of course we can forgive you. We've all had bad days and said things we later regretted, whether on the board or in talking to others. Going back to work full-time is exhausting enough.

Come back when you have the energy and take care of yourself so that you don't end up overdoing it at work.

Barbara
  4. allhart

allhart New Member

WELCOME BACK !
  5. lucky

lucky New Member

What a great response, and I am happy that you have reconsidered to be part of the group. I also have found it a little difficult at first to be part a group of people who are complete strangers. And, as I find out myself, it does take time, to form some relationships under these or similar circumstances. However, as you so rightly mention, it makes it a little bit more difficult when people work and get home exhausted, there is not much time nor strength left for messages, etc. I am sure, you will also make new friends after a while. Just take it easy for the time being. Lucky
  6. sofy

sofy New Member

Delighted you took another look at this diverse bag of impaired but good souls. You will feel like you belong in time. You don't need to post every day or even visit every day. Eventually you will start recognizing names and styles and it matters not if that is in a week or 50 weeks. This is a place to come when you want info or respite. Life if full of plenty of stresses. Please dont make this site another stress for yourself. just come when you feel like it and enjoy. I come often because I can't get out much. you have been able to enter the real world so you will need most of your energy for that. I would gladly give up my visits here for a return to the world. Welcome!!!!!
  7. 2BPainfree

2BPainfree New Member

I think you have made a very good decision! Hurray for you!
    Remember, We ALL have days like that.
    Thats why this board is so great......NO EXPECTATIONS (other than kindness towards others)

You are here for YOURSELF...to get help, love and answers. Don't worry about anything else.
    Susan

8. Shirl

Shirl New Member

No one is angry with you, we all have bad days, weeks, sometimes months!

Like Nanna said, take a deep breath, and jump right in with the rest of us.

You are welcome to post as often or as seldom as you feel up to it. No pressure here to be consistent, thats what makes this board so great.

You will eventually find some people who you will really like for friends, and some of us you might want to avoid, hay, thats life.

Glad you decided to stay with us, as you can see everyone is welcoming you back like the great people they are.

Heres another welcome from me too!

Shalom, Shirl
  9. pam_d

pam_d New Member

You didn't offend anyone--- gosh, you get to have an opinion, too, just like the rest of us!! I'm happy to see you back! And I think every single one of us can understand about going back to work full-time, & the adjustment that takes---no wonder you feel exhausted. I hope we can be here for you & give you the support you deserve with this step in your life.

Glad you are here again,
    Pam

10. kadywill

kadywill New Member

now that that is settled, put on your seatbelt and enjoy the ride. Silly, you ARE as much a part of this group as anyone, so stop apologizing and know that you are welcome and loved!!!!!!!
    Tickled to death to still have your words of wisdom and your kind, sweet advice!
    Love,
    Kady
  11. pepper

pepper New Member

Welcome back. Just post when you are up to it. Nobody will think less of you if you only visit when you can.

If anybody can understand exhaustion, the members of this board can!

Pepper
  12. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

You are part of us, and you do not have to post everyday, but you are welcome to if you want to. Nothing to forgive; as they say on Ally McBeal, "Bygones."

I'm really glad you have decided to stay as most of us longtimers consider us a family of kindred souls, even if we do disagree from time to time.

Welcome back.

Love, Mikie
  13. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I think at one time or another we have all shot off our mouths, so to speak.

We really all do love each other, take care.

Glad you understand.

Jaci
  14. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

Nothing to forgive--
    If they can put up with me (not only do i suffer from cfs/fm, but I have a terminal condition dubbed footmouthitis.)
    Welcome Back!
    Karen
  15. Duffsangel

Duffsangel New Member

I feel better now! I appreciate all your comments!
    Duff
  16. selma

selma New Member

Glad to have you on board. Don't get seasick!! Hee Hee
    Love, Selma