can I take images of my hands and feet for dissability

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by willruthie1965, Jun 2, 2008.

1. willruthie1965

willruthie1965 New Member

I have never heard of anyone doing this but it makes sense to me. I have ra/oa/and fibro and proof ogf my deformed hands and feet should help the judge see my illness. Any feedback about doing this? I have heard people bypassing their attorney and sending information that might help their case. Thanks for advice. Ruthie
  2. gapsych

gapsych New Member

I would think if your hands and feet have changed can you have your doctor, take some pics, maybe to show that you have not had any progress?

Or just show the judge?

I would certainly think this would be a something that would get you disability.

But you know how these things sometimes go.

But keep on being creative. Creativity can spark some great ideas!!

Best of luck,
  3. willruthie1965

willruthie1965 New Member

i Have fibro but because I have arthritis I have actual damages to my feet and hands. I was just thinking since the diagnosis is RA also it would be good to let him know whats going on. I do have an attorney . Ruthie
  4. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

I think it's a good idea. I would definitely do it if I were you although I can see what folks here are saying that it doesn't prove disability but it does show what you're dealing with and it's easier to believe someone is disabled if it shows. Like we all know since our disabilities are usually invisible.

If you have an attorney, I'd ask him/her though and not bypass

Good luck,
  5. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

A lot of us with FMS and CFS have lost the white half moons that others have on their nails. Maybe the judge knows about that. It's pretty weird but it can show that we have these dds.

6. msbsgblue

msbsgblue Member

My husbands very bowed back and the judge would not look at them.