Can not share with you the whys of her marriage problem

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Jul 4, 2006.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I am in tears as i write this to all. I love my daughter and I know what is going on and why she can't stand up to her husband and tell him what she needs & that it is he who needs to understand her and love her no matter what problems may have gone on in this marriage. I can't tell you the reason why I know the problem but I do as I Lived it with her what little she would let me share with her.

I ask that you just support her and understand that while I need in my heart to share this with you I can't do it as I promised her I would not repeat any thing that has gone on in her life.

I know that I am leaving you with a big BLAANK and wondering what has happeed to this youg lady and while I would tell you she as asked me to keep my mouth shut as I have this disease I tell everyone every thing all the time and it really gets me in some deep trouble. So This is all that I can say. I am sorry that I can't include you and get your adive.

Rosemarie
    [This Message was Edited on 07/05/2006]
  2. TAM

TAM New Member

Hello I wish you and your daughter all the best. She is lucky to have you looking out for her. Take care.
    Tammy
  3. tejanya

tejanya New Member

all we can do is pray and leave them in His hands. psalm 112, to pray over children. i use it regardless of thier age. we will always have unconditionl love for them. when we stand in intercession, we do not necessarily need to know the what-fors. just stand together and believe for the recieving and ps 68:19, abundant blessings. ya just never know what He has written in our girls books. i choose to believe it is good.
    at this writing my daughter had her court date postponed. that means it isn't finished. Neither is God.
  4. Astarte

Astarte New Member

assuming she has no children or you'd take any action needed to care for them. That's one plus?

Star
  5. tejanya

tejanya New Member

but there is not much i can do. she is with someone that she thinks will care for her and her kids, but he does not work. if he has been, it has only been maybe 2 weeks. that is since they met in feb. she just called and thinks i am wrong to not allow him at my home. he yells and screams and threatens me when he is drinking and i do not need that. something will happen (not to the girls) and he and her will end up with the kids in dhs. that's ok. we have a friend that will help us get them. yeah!!!
    i have to give her the benefit of being a better parent, but i do not believe that will happen. too much stress for me. but i will take those babies in a heart beat, but it has to be done legally.