Can Not Type

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NyroFan, Jul 8, 2006.

1. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Hi:

Do you ever have days when you can not type. Fingers go all over the keyboard in the wrong ways.
    Also: words are hard to spell and I mean simple words that I have to look up in the dictionary. Sure, I can spell, but I blank out with some words.

And I hit the wrong letters, can't focus.............help!!!

NyroFan
  2. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Luckily, I can increase the size of the entire page on the Safari browser so I can read and answer it better.

Yes, I have days where I can't type worth a hoot. A lot of my spelling errors are made because I am having blurred vision. My blood sugar is good at 136 and there are just a few meds I am taking that cause blurred vision.

Hugs,
    Faye
  3. reckabek

reckabek New Member

Do you ever have days when you can not type. Fingers go all over the keyboard in the wrong ways.

OMG yes, why??? i just had to appoligize for my spellings...in a message, i looked back on it, and man i typed really b ad!!..hehe....well i wonder why??

thanks, im not alone, beck....
  4. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

That's why my answers are usually short.Linda
  5. JLH

JLH New Member

Boy, how I can relate to your post!!!! LOL

I could have written it myself!!! LOL

Hugs,
    Janet
  6. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i spell my own name wrong..seriously...plus i put on these darn acrylic nails..and the lady kept them too long for me...

they may look pretty,,,but i wouldn't be doing any typing test w/these hands..

jodie
  7. kalina

kalina New Member

I used to be be a pretty good typist. I couldn't type that last sentence without going back and retyping several words several times! Then I have to read everything again to catch typos.

My brain and fingers definitely aren't communicating -- I keep typing letters that aren't even CLOSE to the ones I want to hit. It's gotten a lot worse in recent months. Don't lknow why.

Kalina
  8. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I have this problem and I'll look at a word that is spelled right but it makes no sence to me.Words I use everyday will all of a sudden just not look right.

I have never had a memory to spell good .Some weeks are worse then others.During a bad week I can not focus, this is a warning to me, that I need to slow down and rest.

The last few days I've not been able to read anything very long.So I know I need to back off and rest or my Anxiety levels are getting overloaded.

I am learning to watch what my warning signs are in all things Body ,mind and spirit.

I hope you slow down there is nothing in life more important then smelling Gods beautiful Roses and it can be very healing for us.