can someone send me some love and encouragment...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by niggley, Feb 26, 2003.

1. niggley

niggley New Member

hi there..l havent written on the site for quiet a while now and really need some help..had a bad relapse in nov 02 and it has taken so long to get any energy back..my emotions settled down eventually but the lat two weeks have been bad again ..l have such nausea and dizziness and each day l wake l feel okay and then the symptoms join in....just feel a bit tearful and could really do with some uplifting voices love to you all...and thank you...niggley
  2. Lendi

Lendi New Member

I'm pretty new to this so I can't give you much in the way of medical advice, but I can certainly send you lots of sympathy, soft hugs and a willing ear to listen. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Spring is around the corner. Hoping that gives us all some "new life". In the meantime, rest, pamper yourself and feel better soon. Hugs, Lendi
  3. LeLeHpr

LeLeHpr New Member

Sorry to hear you are going through such a ruff time. I send you many blessings, soft hugs and prayers for a speedy recovery!

God bless you!

LeAnn
  4. camelgirl

camelgirl New Member

niggley(such a cute name:)...i'm not having the greatest morning myself, but i think it makes me feel better to try to make someone else feel better...i'm going to say to you what my "mommy" always says to me: "this too shall pass"...things always get better just when you feel like they can't get any worse...you're in my prayers darlin'.
    peace, hugs, god bless, camelgirl
  5. scottabir

scottabir New Member

You are in the right place. We all know what you are going through. I sympathize with you. Just remeber you have many many wonderful people here who are always willing to lend you support and be an "ear". I send you lots of love :)

Abi
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am so sorry that you have been through such a rough time. I hope you are feeling better.

Love, Mikie
  7. layinglow

layinglow New Member

Hi hon,
    I know the nausea, and dizziness well. I am so sorry you are going through this. I have had to resort to phenergren again, so that I could keep my blood pressure medicine, vitamins, and supplements down. My husband is kind enough to bring the phenegren and a glass of water to me, and wake me momentarily, while I am still asleep in the early morn, for a dose. I usually nap an hour longer, and when I arise, and for about 3 hours, I am nausea free, and can take my meds. This is repeated, before or as soon as I notice the nausea returning. With out the phenegran, I would spend my days vomiting, not being able to keep meds down, and of course, not interested in eating at all. Perhaps this might be something you could try.

I wish you all the best, and hope that this passes soon. I know how tedious, and frustrating it gets to feel like this on a daily basis. Sometimes like you, I get tearful, and hopeless, wondering if there is an end in site. This seems to wax and wane for me, and I am hopeful it will for you, as well.

You are in my prayers, and here is a very soft hug for you.
    LL
  8. motherjo

motherjo New Member

good morning, I no how you feel, my best days are sunday, when I go to church I forget about my troubles a little while. But getting there takes alot of trouble but my family help me get together, just a little poem for you.
    BLESSED PEACE The greatest peace IVE ever known,I found in troubled times, for when I put my trust in GOD. HE eased my troubled mind. by Dolores Karides Just keep the faith it want be this way always. motherjo
  9. lmn

lmn New Member

i hope you are on the mend soon. i will keep remember you in my prayers,
    lmn
  10. Katlover

Katlover New Member

Please know that you aren't alone! I am sending warm wishes and gentle hugs your way. It WILL get better. I promise! The lows and tears happen to us all and sometimes we just have to take a step back and have a full release! I too haven't gotten my energy back and I am VERY teary all the time. Actually, I haven't been able to get this DD under control for a year and a half. Just when I think I'm getting a little bit better something happens and I go farther back than I was before! If we all stick together and send love to each other we will get better. Best wishes and gentle warm hugs!!
    Kat