Can someone tell me where a post went?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by stix, Aug 25, 2002.

1. stix

stix New Member

I came on the board this morning to answer to a couple of people I just met yesterday. Now I can't even find the thread. I can't remember the name of the thread, but it was also by a new person from the UK. Queenspride?

Did I just dream the whole thing? Maybe I was more tired than I thought yesterday.

Don't the posted messages stay on here for a while so others can respond? I'm just trying to understand how this board works so that I can feel comfortable here.

Joy
  2. stix

stix New Member

I came on the board this morning to answer to a couple of people I just met yesterday. Now I can't even find the thread. I can't remember the name of the thread, but it was also by a new person from the UK. Queenspride?

Did I just dream the whole thing? Maybe I was more tired than I thought yesterday.

Don't the posted messages stay on here for a while so others can respond? I'm just trying to understand how this board works so that I can feel comfortable here.

Joy
  3. socks

socks New Member

THIS QUESTION SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO THE WEBMASTER.

4. stix

stix New Member

Now I'm really confused. I feel like I'm being sent to the principles office! LOL

Actually, I did search and found the thread I was looking for. I appreciate you answering though.

Joy
  5. QueensPride

QueensPride New Member

I have left you a message on the Chit board . It clearly explains my position . I have elected to remove myself from active status on this site , and in doing so return myself to the act of "lurking" . I wish not to involve myself in non-productive business . You do seem to be a quite amazing person . I am sure this site will be lucky to have you on hand . Good wishes to you .

Louise