can u help plz...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by karen_dean, Sep 28, 2005.

1. karen_dean

karen_dean New Member

Since this past weekend I have been suffering "so bad" with burning mouth..& gums..and mild lower jaw pain ((even tho I have read other postings about this syndrome))..I am in dire need of any "home remedies"..or your suggestions to help me out. I am to the point where it just ruins my whole day. Sounds rather inmature I know, but I just having a hard time dealing with it. Another questions..can stress and anxiety create this problem??? It doesn't bother me thru the nite when I sleeping..can I do this to myself??...making it worse just by thinking about it...or am I just losing it???

Thanks so much for your input..it will be greatly appreciated!!

Blessings

~~~*Karen*~~~
  2. JLH

JLH New Member

I don't know of anything to help.

Have you called your dentist or doctor to ask them? I think I would give them a call tomorrow. Or, if you don't want to call them for some reason, call your pharmacist and ask him/her what is recommended.

Hope someone will come along and offer you some other help.

Take care,
    Janet
  3. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Have you started any new med recently that could have these side effects? I was thinking about maybe you have thrush (oral yeast infection) but that doesn't cause jaw pain.

Any new toothpaste or mouthwash recently? Sorry, that is all I can think about. Since it is making you that miserable, maybe you should see a doc if you can.

Hope you feel better.

Hugs,
    Faye
  4. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

tried Nystatin from docs and it took awhile to clear and then it came back.

I read online that Aloe Vera juice helped and it did, it cleared it up within a couple of days so I take it every day now and so far the burning hasnt returned.

I also take a probiotic every day but I was taking that when the infection came.

Try Aloe Vera.

love
    Rosie