Can you believe it? Another pregnant daughter

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kellyann, Feb 18, 2008.

1. kellyann

kellyann New Member

I just found out my 26 year old daughter is pregnant with her first baby! This is good news, she is happiliy married and has been wanting a baby for awhile. So, I have two daughters pregnant at the same time! Remember, I posted about my 18 year old daughter named Jennifer being pregnant at 18 years old? Well, the babies will be born two months apart. One in August, the other in October. Just too cool for me, whooohoo! I love the babies! That will make me six grandchildren! I am Nana to them, never did like to be called grandma, makes me feel too old I guess.

2. budmickl

budmickl New Member

Good thing you have that convertible to remind yourself that you are still young and free!

Don't think you can get 4 - 6 car seats in a Sebring, can you?

That is so cool - the car and the babies!

3. sisland

sisland New Member

Wow,,your a lucky Gal this week!!,,,,,A new car and another Grandbaby on the way! how kool is this!,,,,,,,Hugs!,,,,Sis
  4. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

to you and your girls Kelly Ann, what great news.

Hope they keep well.

5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Guess it runs in the family, huh?

You know what Thorton Wilder said in "Our Town". Three great events in life: birth, marriage and death. I expect by "marriage" he included all of family life.

Hope all goes well.

6. kellyann

kellyann New Member

Thanks for the kind words! I am looking forward to these babies, it is fun being Nana! No, I can't fit but 2 car seats in the back of my sebring, my 4 year old - Paige and my grandaugter that I have custody of who is 16 months old -Kaylie, ride in those car seats. The rest will just have to take turns, haha! I do have a mini van, but the transmission went out in it. Guess I may just have to get it fixed for family trips. Good thing my husband is handy at fixing cars. I'm going to need a bus if things keep up at this rate!

7. Doober

Doober New Member

you are gonna have your hands full..huh??

And in a good way.

A couple of trips to the hospital that you will actually be looking forwards to....

Congrats Nana