can you change the pictures next to your posts and profile?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by boltchick, Oct 21, 2008.

1. boltchick

boltchick New Member

Hi guys,

I used the old board until today. I am wondering if you can change the pictures in the squares that automatically appear to the left side of your posts and on your profile. Is there a place to select different pictures? There are many different ones on everyone's posts, so I thought maybe you can choose to change it. Thanks, Kim :)

PS I logged on to the new board as boltchick, as opposed to the old "boltchik" and it did not carry over my old posts or the date I became a member. I guess it will stay that way?
  2. boltchick

boltchick New Member

Thanks for the reply. Maybe a new feature will get added later. And maybe we will be able to post pictures soon too. I didn't see that we are able to do that yet either.

I did notice the tech support link on the bottom of the list to the left, nice feature. Just getting used to the new board. Hope you are having a great night, wow, it's late! Hope you are getting some sleep. Kim :)
  3. Jorgie

Jorgie New Member

But you will be able to AND the pictures in your profiles will show up when we get to it.
  4. boltchick

boltchick New Member

Thanks for your reply. I'll look forward to the new features. Hope you are enjoying your day. Kim :)