Can you explain the bands?

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by Junegal, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Junegal

Junegal New Member

I thought my doctor said I tested positive for bands 41 & 33. What exactly does that mean? I feel like I can't get into that LLMD soon enough now...
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

They're important bands... don't have energy to retype the info, but it's quite interesting reading, so, I bumped up a post for you on what it all means, and/or here's the url for it:

immunesupport.com/chat/forums/message.cfm?id=1176&B=lymedisease

3. Junegal

Junegal New Member

I may have periodontal disease. I had a root canal a few years back. Very bad doctor, not done right. Very traumatic and I am embarrassed to say I never had it capped after I got it re-done correctly. Could this be the problem? I do not have syphillis. This I know for sure. How would I know about the periodontal thing?

I bumped my appt up with my LLMD to June 25th. I am chomping at the bit to get there. It can't come soon enough. I want my life back.

You have been so helpful to me. I sit here with a lump in my throat thinking maybe, just maybe there is hope for me to get better and have my life back. I have two young children that need their mother back.

Today is my birthday. Happy Birthday to me. Maybe the Lyme diagnosis was the best present I could hope for because now I can fight with all the strength I have left to get well.
  4. Junegal

Junegal New Member

I appreciate that you took the time to post the link and I will read through it and try to understand the two bands and what they mean for me.