CAN YOU GUYS!BELIEVE SSD WAIT ON A JUDGE IN HOSPITAL

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by devanier, Jul 23, 2003.

1. devanier

devanier New Member

MY ATTY GIVE ME AN UPDATE!ON WHAT SSD GOING TO DO ABOUT MY CASE.I'VE ALREADY WENT TO AN HEARING JUST WAIT ON THE JUDGE TO MAKE A DECISION BUT THE JUDGE IS IN THE HOSPITAL.HE HAS BEEN THERE SINCE MAY,03.MY ATTY SAID SSD SAY THAT THEY TRYING TO PUT IT IN ANOTHER CHIEF JUDGE HAND.THEY PROBLABLY WILL GIVE ME ANOTHER HEARING!WHAT GAME ARE THEY PLAYING!BUT I'M IN FOR THE BATTLE[THEY SAY IT'S IN ARE HEADS]SO HELP US BECAUSE WE TRY TO HELP ARE SELF TO BATTLE THIS DDS.I'VE ALREADY BEEN WAITING FOR 2YRS NOW AND THEY TELL US THEY TRYING TO WAIT ON THE JUDGE,THAT'S IN THE HOSPITAL WHILE MY LIFE IS BEEN TURN UPSIDE DOWN WITH THIS DDS.THEY HAVE NO CURE OF,THEY THINK WE'RE IN SANE,CAUSE THEY SAY IT IN ARE HEADS.FOR ME THERE IS SOME THING IN MY HEAD[TUMER],SO TIRED OF BEENING TIRED,ALWAYS FEEL LIKE AM ON FIRE,I KNOW THE WEATHER BETTER THEN THE I MAY LOOK HEALTH BUT INSIDE AM DYING TRYING TO BATTLED THIS DDS EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE.
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I can believe it. My judge took an early retirement and my hearing which was scheduled in Dec. has still not been reset. They are waiting for me to die or give up.

Love, Mikie