Can you help me please?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dean, Dec 11, 2002.

1. Dean

Dean New Member

I recently read a book called Arthritis Beaten Today by Dr L Sands and it turns out to be a sales pitch for ''cerasomal-cis-9-cetylmyristoleate'' or CMO. Has anyone tried this and if so does it really 'cure' arthritis. Also where can I buy it in UK? Or am I just clutching at straws here?!!
  2. Dean

Dean New Member

I recently read a book called Arthritis Beaten Today by Dr L Sands and it turns out to be a sales pitch for ''cerasomal-cis-9-cetylmyristoleate'' or CMO. Has anyone tried this and if so does it really 'cure' arthritis. Also where can I buy it in UK? Or am I just clutching at straws here?!!
  3. JP

JP New Member

Hi Dean,

I have not tried the product. I could not find it on this site and you can email (Edited by Moderator to Remove URL)

They can help you out.

Let us know if you try it and get results...thanks, Jan
  4. JP

JP New Member

Hi Dean,

I did not list a URL; I listed an email contact. I see that email is not okay on this site.

Is is okay to give an email address?? I have no connection to CMO and I could not find it being sold on this site...just trying to answer Dean's question. I have a passion for research and have the knack of getting quick answers...years of experience.

Thanks,
    Jan
  5. teach6

teach6 New Member

Emails are allowed to be posted. Must have been mistaken for a URL. I'd say post it again and mark it clearly as your email address.

Barbara
  6. klutzo

klutzo New Member

You might want to direct a post directly to Paul Mark. I remember him telling me something about this product awhile back, but can't remember what it was he said. Maybe he can help you, though I haven't seen any posts by him for a couple of weeks now.
    Klutzo
  7. Dean

Dean New Member

Thanks you guys for your response! Jan - can you try giving me that email address again please? Klutzo - who is Paul Mark and how do I email him?
  8. homeskillet19

homeskillet19 New Member

I cannnot help you with your question.......I just wanted to say hi and welcome you have come to a great place........I am glad you are here!!!!!!!
    Your friend,
    Denise
  9. JP

JP New Member

CMO@arthritis.com

Hope this helps...be well, Jan
  10. Dean

Dean New Member

Thanks again Jan - have emailed CMO email address you posted. I will let you know if I get anywhere with this.