Can you recommend a good/understanding DC for CFS in San Diego?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kate_CA, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Kate_CA

Kate_CA New Member

Hi there,

I have been having symptoms of CFS for about 6 months now and have seen 4 different dc's for all my symptoms - each time they run tests and just send me away saying it's allergies or a virus that will go away. I am having very bad muscle and stange pains throughout my body and I am in a fog all the time and get so tired so easily and even worse, the dizziness has come back. Can anyone recommend a good Dc. in San Diego who is understanding and might be able to diagnose for me? It is just so frustrating when Dc's don't take you seriously- and you have felt terrible for months with no sign of recovery in sight..

Many thanks for any suggestions.... I am even willing to travel to LA if needed.
  2. California31

California31 New Member

There's a doctor (MD) who writes for that publication...Gersten...I believe his name is...practices in North County....(Encinitas?)....who seems to have a really good take on health care.....also there is a Tibetan physician at the Tibetan Healing Center on Third St.(Dr. Dhondup)...near Scripps Mercy hospital....who is masterful at addressing core conditions. Good luck.
  3. Kate_CA

Kate_CA New Member

Thanks for the information :)