Can you take Coral Calcium with ZMA at night?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by baby-bear, Apr 13, 2003.

1. baby-bear

baby-bear New Member

Just read the Coral Calcium post and im wondering if you can take it with ZMA at night? If so that would be great!!!!! AND do you still need the regular calcium? Any suggestions would be great...calcium really makes me sleepy...Thanks Pammy
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

On the ZMA bottle, it states that one should not take calcium with it. I try to take calcium with meals as it helps get rid of phosphate debris in the body by excreting it through the intestines, according to Dr. St. Amand.

I do not know why we are not supposed to take the calcium with the ZMA. I am hoping ac77 or Madwolf can answer this.

Love, Mikie
  3. baby-bear

baby-bear New Member

I know about the calcium not being taken with ZMA..I guess I don't know if coral calcium is the same as regular calcium. Thanks Pammy
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

There are many sources of calcium and I believe the coral calcium is just a different source. I believe the body uses them all the same; it's just that some is more readily available for the body to use. That is supposed to be why the coral calcium is so good, it's more easily absorbed and used in the body.

Love, Mikie