can you transfer a SSD case?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by suziieq, Mar 22, 2003.

1. suziieq

suziieq New Member

Does anyone know if you can transfer a SSD case from state to state. My marriage has come to an end and i have to leave the state i am in. I just started the process in late Feburary, so its really just begun.

I cannot stay here, but I have to pursue this. I am eligible for SSD but if I had to reapply I might not be.

Any advise please?
  2. teawah

teawah New Member

Since SS is a Federal program you can go anywhere. They just forward your papers to the office of the city and state you are going to. If you have questions, just call the 800 number and ask them. They are always available. If you do a search engine I am sure you can get the number. Off the web sight if not by engine. Good LUck and I am sorry to hear that you are going through this. We suffer enough. I am also going through a rough time. The people here are great and I have never felt so suported.

teawah
  3. suziieq

suziieq New Member

Thanks so much for the reply. I am confused enough right now and all this is kind of boggling my head even more. I sure appreciate the support though. Seems there is only so much we can handle and this DD is bad enough without a ton of other problems on top of it.

Thanks

Suzie