Cancer Treatment Support

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by jaminhealth, Jan 23, 2013.

1. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

This is probably the worst dx anyone can receive...that's my thinking anyway...There are many horrible health issues, but this one....

Our family is dealing with it now as my grandkids' dad is dealing with stage 3 lung cancer...Cancer took both my parents and they were in their 90's....and it was a short issue for them but it was their final downfall.

I've been doing a lot of research all since my kids dad got this dx...

Dr. Blyweiss has an article: 5 Nutrients Give You An Edge On Cancer

You can do a search with those words and it comes up.

There are schools of thought out there that differ as far as vitamins/antoxidants given to patients while in conventional treatment and this doc talks about it in this article...

Good to know as we never know.

One of the nutrients is Pycnogenol and that is the 1st antioxidant I was on in 1995 for stayed with it for a year and at the time we were told it "MAY" prevent cancer....I then went to grape seed ex but I still buy Pycnogenol and take it some days with the grape seed ex....

I'm so into prevention if we can prevent something.

The 5 are: Curcumin, Lycopene, Pycnogenol, Fish Oil and Vit E.

You need to read what all these do with the cancer. [This Message was Edited on 01/24/2013]
  2. This is some great info! Like you, I am all about prevention as well... And I feel like anything natural is far superior to synthetics... Our bodies weren't meant for synthetics, but it is so hard to get most folks to understand that!

It is good to know that there are natural herbs and vitamins and minerals that can help fight cancer... I just wish more doctors would get educated about these and pass it on to their patients...

I haven't had a chance to check out the website yet, but I will... Thanks again, Jam for sharing such valuable information... God bless you!

Blessings and Gentle Hugs,
    Shel
  3. ... Your son-in-law and parents, Jam... It sounds like your parents lived quite a few years... though its never easy to lose those we love... esp parents...

I will keep your son-in-law in my prayers... I hope your son-in-law will be open to trying some of these natural remedies...

Blessings,
    Shel