Cancer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by jrsinc, Sep 22, 2003.

1. jrsinc

jrsinc New Member

I would appreciate all prayers on my behalf. Along with suffering from fibromyalgia/FM, I am battling lung cancer. I had lung surgery after chemo killed cells in lymph nodes, but I was damaged during this surgery and live in constant pain coupled with the FM. I losing my right breast this next Thursday due to cancer induced by over radiation (not a recurrence of lung cancer).

I truly believe prayers work!! So, I'll take every single one I can get.

To all the others who are suffering on this site...know that my prayers are with you. I'll let the Big Guy know He needs to watch over you...

Thanks very much,
    jrsinc
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello JR,

I will definitely be praying for you and keep you on my daily prayer list.

Dear Lord please let Jr know that you are always standing by her side holding her hand. Let her feel your presence and lift her up and get rid of her pain and heal her totally. Give her peace, comfort, and strength during this difficult time in her life. Be with her Doctors during this time and please touch each of these Drs with your healing hands, so that they may heal her. In Jesus name, amen.

Danny
  3. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

My prayers certainly are w/ you - and I am adding them to the other names on my prayer list and in my 'heart's list'. I wake up ofte at nite = and prayers will be coming from this little town on Lake Michigan, Hika.
    May God's Blessings be w/you. Marian

Precious Lord Jesus, I come to you in Faith - Believing - Thy Will Be Done.
    Amen & Amen
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Your in my thoughts and prayers this week.

Sandyz
  5. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

I will also be praying for you! I know that prayers work too, we just have to keep believing this!
    Lisa
  6. jrsinc

jrsinc New Member

Thank you all very much...I'm deeply touched

May the good Lord smile down on all of you...
    jrsinc
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will keep you in my prayers, I pray the Lord gives you His strength, and I also pray that the doctors attending you have the Spirit of the Lord come over them, and guide their hands in all that they do for you.

My sincerest prayers for you to recover, and to have your pain relieved.

God Bless hon, and know that we will continue to pray for you through this whole ordeal.

Shalom, Shirl